- Tian, Y., Lich, K. H., Osgood, N. D., Eom, K., & Matchar, D. B. (2016). Linked Sensitivity Analysis, Calibration, and Uncertainty Analysis Using a System Dynamics Model for Stroke Comparative Effectiveness Research. Medical Decision Making, 0272989X16643940. Manuscript Link Website.
- Lich, K. H., Tian, Y., Beadles, C. A., Williams, L. S., Bravata, D. M., Cheng, E. M., ... & Matchar, D. B. (2014). Strategic Planning to Reduce the Burden of Stroke Among Veterans Using Simulation Modeling to Inform Decision Making. Stroke, 45(7), 2078-2084.Manuscript Link,Website
- Matchar, D. B., Nguyen, H. V., & Tian, Y. (2015). Bundled Payment and Care of Acute Stroke What Does it Take to Make it Work?. Stroke, 46(5), 1414-1421. Manuscript Link
- Tian, Y., Osgood, N. D., Al-Azem, A., & Hoeppner, V. H. (2013). Evaluating the effectiveness of contact tracing on tuberculosis outcomes in Saskatchewan using individual-based modeling. Health Education & Behavior, 40(1 suppl), 98S-110S. Manuscript Link, Supplemental Material.
- Osgood, N. D., Mahamoud, A., Lich, K. H., Tian, Y., Al-Azem, A., & Hoeppner, V. H. (2011). Estimating the relative impact of early-life infection exposure on later-life tuberculosis outcomes in a Canadian sample.Research in Human Development, 8(1), 26-47. Manuscript Link.
- Zia, A., Koliba C., Tian, Y. 2013. Governance Network Analysis: Experimental Simulations of Alternate Institutional Designs for Intergovernmental Project Prioritization Processes. In: COMPACT I: Public Administration in Complexity. Litchfield Park, AZ; 2013. p. 144-165 (Book chapter).
- Flynn, T., Tian, Y., Masnick, K., McDonnell, G., Huynh, E., Mair, A., & Osgood, N. (2014, December). Discrete choice, agent based and system dynamics simulation of health profession career paths. In Proceedings of the 2014 Winter Simulation Conference (pp. 1700-1711). IEEE Press. Manuscript Link
- Tian, Y., Alawami, F., Al-Azem, A., Osgood, N., Hoeppner, V., & Dutchyn, C. (2011, December). A System Dynamics model of tuberculosis diffusion with respect to contact tracing investigation. In Proceedings of the Winter Simulation Conference (pp. 1367-1378). Winter Simulation Conference. Manuscript Link
- Tian, Y., & Osgood, N. (2011). Comparison between Individual-based and Aggregate Models in the context of Tuberculosis Transmission. In The 29th International Conference of the System Dynamics Society, Washington, DC(p. 29). Manuscript Link
Last updated on Jan 1, 2017.
- "The Impact of Time of Discharge on Emergency Department Wait Times: a Discrete-event Simulation" Y. Tian, et al. (Poster presentation at Western Emergency Department Operation Research Conference 2016 at Winnipeg, Canada).
- "Strategic Investment to Increase Utilisation of Stroke Rehabilitation Services: Insights from a System Dynamics Model." Yuan Tian, Kirsten Eom, Gerald Koh, and David Matchar. (Poster presentation at Medical Decision Making Annual Meeting 2013 at Baltimore, USA)
- "Using Classification and Regression Tree Analysis to Understand the Social Determinants of Community-based Services Usage." Yuan Tian, Chang Liu, Angie Chan, and David Matchar. (Poster presentation at AcademyHealth Annual Research Meeting 2014 at San Diego)
- Using Bayesian Learning to Inform Stroke Rehabilitation Policy Suggestions. (Poster presentation at Medical Decision Making Annual Meeting 2014 at Singapore)
Last updated on Jan 1, 2017.